poniedziałek, 27 sierpnia 2018

Shipping From Poland To USA

I live in the USA I wanted to buy in Allegro Poland the part used for my car. I found a seller on the Allegro Poland online auction site that offered for sale just the kind of thing I was looking for for a long time. Unfortunately, it turned out that the seller does not send his items abroad. A friend who advised me to use the services of Parcel Forwarding Poland came to my aid. This company also deals with shipping from Poland also shipping from Poland to the USA. On the website https://poland-package-forwarding-and.business.site/, I contacted Parcel Forwarding Poland and it turned out that they would give me the shipping address in Poland, they would repack my purchase into one package and send it to me to the USA.

Brak komentarzy: